Crossfire is a Global Agenda gaming agency.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

TheSambasti | Robo | 30

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sambasti

PostSubject: TheSambasti | Robo | 30   Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:54 pm

I registered an account, but the email hasn't come yet, and I think this means I can't use tags and emotes. O well, going to do it like this.

In Game Username:TheSambasti

Class: Robo lvl 30 / Recon lvl 24

Spec: depends on what I'm doing (or whatever is needed)

Weapon of Choice:
PvE: Rumbleblaster of doom!!! (My first epic drop Very Happy ) Otherwise, whatever is needed.

Can you be on for 9:00 - 11:00 GMT -8, Pacific Time?
On the early end of that time slot yes. Past 10 depends on what I'm doing the next morning.

Do you have vent and will you use the Forums?
I will get vent and use the forums.

Can you be committed to the agency?
Short version: Depends on what you call committed. Long Version: I'm not sure yet if I'm sticking with this game. If you are worried about me running to Protocol next time they open recruitment, I probably won't do that. If you mean me spending the rest of my life making sure I'm on at 9-11, that's a bit less likely. Razz I will probably move on to other games at some point, are at least become semi-active (not on every day). When this day will come is unknown even to me.

How did you hear of Crossfire?
Agency Directory. Did you know most agencies do a blanket ban on people below 18 because of maturity issues. That's like HiRez trying to nerf protocol.

Do you know any of our Agents?
If they are on AgendaStats IRC, maybe. Otherwise, probably not.

An angry player whispers you, calling you names and accusing you of hacking since you've killed him so much.
What do you do?
Recon: I will chuckle to myself quietly then continue to stalk the beacon carrier.
Robo: I will move my turret slightly to the left (see ), and hit him again when he comes back for revenge.

Have you ever had a chance to witness Coldfire's ground drawings?
Unfortunately, no.

How do you feel about the KSnacks & Duckies Combo?
I'm wondering why I wasn't included. Didn't they foresee that I would someday apply to this agency? I'm guessing it was awesome without me though. Razz

Drewdiddy "Aimbots". True or False?
His turret does (if he has one). Otherwise, maybe. Depends on how pissed his opponents get (see scenario above).

Do you think RustyTconway would make a good white version of Mr. T?
No comment.

Do you have any Experience playing previous FPS/TPS games?
Mostly on consoles, however, I do play a FPS known as tremulous, which has taught me not only how annoying little orange aliens can be, but also serve as a very good comparison to recons popping bionics every 40 seconds.

Did you play competitively?
I played competetively in a squad based spacesim/strategy game called allegiance, but not in an FPS. I do know about teamwork though.

What do you hope to get out of being a member of Crossfire?
Fun. Some people to play GA with.
Back to top Go down
Sambasti

PostSubject: Re: TheSambasti | Robo | 30   Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:14 pm

Hmm, it seems links are disabled, and since I still haven't gotten my activation email, my post is kinda strange. There was supposed to be a related clip to my tactic of putting my turret slightly to the left. I made a shortcut to it at tinyurl(dotcom)/sambasti.
Back to top Go down
KSnacks

PostSubject: Re: TheSambasti | Robo | 30   Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:48 pm

(with maneuvers that this guy has, we can't do anything, but win.)
(*also, seems like a cool dude and I'd like him to be a part of xfire.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RustyTconway

PostSubject: Re: TheSambasti | Robo | 30   Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:42 pm

With the timing being an issue and his current classes, he should know in advance that it might be hard to get into AvA anytime soon. I just state this so that there is full disclosure and as a robo turned medic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sambasti

PostSubject: Re: TheSambasti | Robo | 30   Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:05 pm

I saw the thread in general about your AvA tactics. I'm fine with that. Right now I'm lvling a tank too (17 right now), so eventually I can do AvA. My attendance in the next few weeks is doubtful anyway, as I will be in Germany, and 9PM PST is pretty early. Very Happy I also have a lvl 10 medic. Whatever you need more.
Back to top Go down
RustyTconway

PostSubject: Re: TheSambasti | Robo | 30   Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:20 pm

Its cool. I just wanted there to be full disclosure for anyone that is applying as a robo or recon. It was nothing against you personally. I enjoy the game and the people in this agency. That is why I switched classes. I would rather run with these guys any day than take my robo elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sambasti

PostSubject: Re: TheSambasti | Robo | 30   Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:54 am

BTW, is there someone who can manually activate my forum account? I didn't get the activation email. Its registered under TheSambasti.
Back to top Go down
KSnacks

PostSubject: Re: TheSambasti | Robo | 30   Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:59 pm

Sambasti wrote:
BTW, is there someone who can manually activate my forum account? I didn't get the activation email. Its registered under TheSambasti.
try re-registering because "TheSambasti" isn't showing under any member lists.
also, if you haven't gotten your invite yet ingame, please msg an officer when they're on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sambasti

PostSubject: Re: TheSambasti | Robo | 30   Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:26 pm

Weird, when I try re-registering TheSambasti it says it's taken. Going to try to register Sambasti.
Back to top Go down
The-Sambasti

PostSubject: Re: TheSambasti | Robo | 30   Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:39 pm

Both TheSambast and Sambasti didn't work, so I registered like this. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheSambasti | Robo | 30   

Back to top Go down

TheSambasti | Robo | 30
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum